Welcome To The Achieving Optimal Health Conference 2013
Welcome To Achieving Optimal Health Conference 2014
The Team at BB&R is so excited to invite you to the next Achieving Optimal Health Conference
on Saturday, October 25th at Georgetown University!
Prepare to be inspired and energized by our world-class speakers, including Keith Mitchell, A.J. Jacobs, Brian Wansink, Rebecca Katz and many more… Learn about the simple changes that will help you take charge of your physical and mental health. Throughout the day you will get to try new foods, learn about new products and enjoy a health lunch on us. Discover your personal roadmap to the healthiest, happiest you!
By committing to attend the Achieving Optimal Health Conference, you’re taking charge of your physical, emotional and mental well-being.
- Learn from the incredible industry experts we have gathered to spend the day with you.
- Plan out your personal roadmap to a happy and healthy lifestyle which you will enjoy for years to come.
- Learn techniques for relaxing the body and mind even on the busiest day.
- Figure out what food choices are nutritious, delicious and satisfying.
- Learn about physical activities that are right for your lifestyle.
- Throughout the day try tempting snacks and practice simple fail safe ways to relieve stress.
The fact is, the power to live a more vibrant life is in your hands! You, and you alone, are responsible for choosing wisely how you treat your body and your mind.
For just one example of how urgent this is, the American Cancer Society says, “A substantial proportion of cancers could be prevented” that are related to poor nutrition, physical inactivity, smoking, and heavy alcohol use.
The Achieving Optimal Health Conference was created to give you the tools you need to make smart choices, and the motivation to stick with them. If there are health-related changes you want to make in your life but you’re not sure how to reach your goals, this conference is for you!
Invite your family and friends to share with you this day of fun and learning.
Make Saturday, October 25th a day you dedicate to your good health! The conference lasts a day—the benefits last a lifetime.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Doro, Tricia, Therese and Patrice