Welcome To Achieving Optimal Health Conference 2014
The Team at BB&R is so excited to invite you to the next Achieving Optimal Health Conference on Saturday, October 25th at Georgetown University.
Register today and tell your friends—this year’s conference will sell out!
By committing to attend the Achieving Optimal Health Conference, you’re taking charge of your physical, emotional and mental well-being.
- Learn from the incredible industry experts we have gathered to spend the day with you.
- Plan out your personal roadmap to a happy and healthy lifestyle which you will enjoy for years to come.
- Learn techniques for relaxing the body and mind even on the busiest day.
- Figure out what food choices are nutritious, delicious and satisfying.
- Learn about physical activities that are right for your lifestyle.
- Throughout the day try tempting snacks and practice simple fail safe ways to relieve stress.
The fact is, the power to live a more vibrant life is in your hands! You, and you alone, are responsible for choosing wisely how you treat your body and your mind.
For just one example of how urgent this is, the American Cancer Society says, “A substantial proportion of cancers could be prevented” that are related to poor nutrition, physical inactivity, smoking, and heavy alcohol use.
The Achieving Optimal Health Conference was created to give you the tools you need to make smart choices, and the motivation to stick with them. If there are health-related changes you want to make in your life but you’re not sure how to reach your goals, this conference is for you!
Invite your family and friends to share with you this day of fun and learning. Register by August 25th and you will get a free meditation CD and a chance to win a free ticket for your friends!
Make Saturday, October 25th a day you dedicate to your good health! The conference lasts a day—the benefits last a lifetime.
Look forward to seeing you there!
Doro, Tricia, Therese and Patrice
Wellness is a connection of paths: knowledge and action.
Instead of giving myself reasons why I can’t, I give myself reasons why I can.