1 cup peanut butter (or almond/cashew butter)
2/3 cup coconut nectar
11/4 cup brown rice crispy cereal
1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut (and/or chopped apricots, or goji berries)
3/4 cup ground flaxseeds
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. In medium pot over low heat, whisk together peanut butter and coconut nectar.
2. In separate bowl, combine rice cereal, almonds, coconut (and/or chopped apricots, or goji berries) and ground flax seeds.
3. Fold dry ingredients into peanut butter mixture until all ingredients are incorporated.
4. Place parchment paper on a cookie pan and spoon in batter, sprinkle with chocolate chips and press firmly and evenly into sheet.
5. Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until firm.
6. Remove from fridge, cut into squares and store in an airtight container.